Hello there, I’m Courtney.
Back in 2019, I had a spiritual or existential awakening thanks to Neptune aspecting my Sun. I had spent all my life up until this point learning languages, teaching English, and traveling. I had invested so much time, money and energy into getting my Master’s and starting an English teaching business. Then one day, I simply just left it all behind in order to pursue a career as an astrologer. I guess it actually wasn’t so simple – but it was the best decision I’ve ever made.
Since that day, I have been obsessively learning about astrology, reading books, taking courses, going to seminars, working with hundreds of different clients, and seeing how the language of the stars comes to life in such a magical way.
Along my journey, I have also explored other training courses and modalities of healing from: attachment theory, to somatic work, psychology, yoga and yoga nidra, hypnosis, coaching and more.
<<I am also currently training to become a fertility coach while studying gut and hormonal health at INN.>>
As you can see, I love to blend other philosophies, paradigms, and practices into my work as a coach and astrologer.
My astrological style blends various backgrounds in order to get a holistic understanding of my clients through the lens of body, mind, spirit, and their soul’s desired evolution. These astrological backgrounds are:
- Traditional Hellenistic astrology
- Modern Psychological Astrology
- Evolutionary Astrology
- Medical Astrology
My mission is to provide my clients with the clarity, confidence, and connection they need to align with their highest future.
I aim to:
- Help others heal by understanding the root cause of their issues, breaking old patterns
- Bring peace to my clients by helping them understand the current cycle they are in and the bigger, soul reason for it
- Transform relationships by helping them connect with the others’ soul and see what each person really needs and brings to the table
- Teach healers how to use astrology to transform the lives of their clients by healing them quickly and more effectively
- Provide guidance and clarity for business owners and healers who need a little more direction on their next steps
- Support clients on their fertility journey to conceive naturally while pinpointing the most auspicious times for this
- And so much more!
If you are a healer that wants to use astrology when working with your clients, I will soon be teaching my signature framework for how to identify the root cause of an issue for faster and more effective healing. Subscribe to my email list to be updated on the release of this program.
My cosmic makeup: Gemini Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Rising
Fun facts about me:
- My favorite color is mauve.
- Owls are my spirit animal, and they have visited me in both dreams and waking life as signs and omens. I am particularly fond of the snowy owl.
- I currently live in Longmont, Colorado and enjoy life with my little dog, Luna.
- I am a RYT 200-hr yoga instructor who leads classes to an incredible group of people at my local gym.
- I’m mostly vegan. I stopped eating meat over a decade ago and wonder if I will ever eat meat again.
- My favorite kind of people are the ones that have unique blends of interests or personality traits that you often don’t find together. Like the scientific artist.
- I’d love to learn more about you! Feel free to email me so we can connect. <3
Things I can offer you in our reading or coaching sessions:
- Past life readings
- Birth chart readings honing in on psychology, development, soul evolution, and purpose
- Yearly forecast using transits, progressions, and/or solar return
- Synastry (for couples) where I read each individual chart, the relationship chart, and composite chart, I can include transits that will affect the couple as well
- Fertility timing and support
- Business chart readings – your chart, your business chart, combined, and the overall purpose of your business
- Answer any questions you have using astrology and tarot!
- Coaching where we use your birth chart to dive into the basis of core wounds and repeating patterns in your life that aren’t serving you
My coaching involves a blend of astrology, psychology, parts work, Dr. Sam Rader’s Source Code, and Dr. Thais Gibson’s Integrative Attachment Theory. In it, we explore what your soul desires to evolve into in this lifetime and why you feel stuck along that journey.
Together we will examine your birth chart to see how you navigated core phases of childhood development and what areas might be stuck in arrested development. These areas are driven by “child consciousness” that is reactive, easily triggered, and trying to protect itself. We will dive into the core wounds, beliefs, and emotions that keep your child consciousness on guard and help reprogram these beliefs.
We will also explore the planets in your birth chart, as they each represent a different part of you with their own needs, desires and drives. The way your planets interact in your chart and life creates a web of consciousness that can be tangled/conflicted or harmonious. As we connect with and nourish each planet and their needs, we can resolve internal conflict that has you feeling stuck in rigid patterns.
This is the best way to create an integrated, whole self that will allow each part of ourselves to flourish.
Yes, please! If you don’t have an exact birth time, please email me before purchasing a reading. You can still explore quite a bit with an approximate time but I want to make sure you’d still like to move forward first.
My clients each have different needs and desires so there is no one-size-fits-all approach. I often recommend having a follow-up session around the time of your next big transit when you will need the most support (this will vary person to person). You can also set up readings on a regular basis like every quarter or every year. Most clients come to me at least 3 times a year.
I occasionally offer seasonal readings that are special types of readings I don’t offer year-round. These are shorter, cheaper, and more specific. For example, I have offered abundance readings and eclipse predictions in the past. If you are in a hard spot financially and want coaching or a standard reading at a discounted price, please email me to discuss your options.
If you want to join the 12-week coaching program, you do not have to pay all at once. You can pay per week or month but must complete the entire 12 weeks since each part of the program is essential and designed to be completed as a whole.
Yes! If you’d like a tarot reading specifically (without astrology), you can email me. I do enjoy using tarot in my coaching and astrological readings as well.